Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rebecca & RJ // Gainesville, FL Engagement Photographer

I have been wanting to photograph this couple for quite some time. This is my best friend and her fiance and I couldn't be more excited for their upcoming fall wedding! My husband and I went on vacation with this crazy wonderful couple to Savannah, GA recently. While there, we took advantage of the gorgeous historic city and the proof of our time spent there is this very photo-heavy post (which i make no apologies for :cp ). I love the picture of them laughing together...definitely shows their natural relationship and friendship together. And can I just point out how stinking good looking they are?! Sheesh...it's just not fair! hee hee.






































1 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

  1. LOVE it Kim!! You did such an awesome job (as always) Thanks freeeind!!!

    ReplyDelete