Tuesday, February 28, 2012

C & J // Gainesville Family Photographer

I know what you are going to say..."these kids are the cutest things EVER!"...and I would have to say..."I know, right?!" :c) I always have so much fun taking pictures of young kids. They are a blast. Plus, I think it's hilarious when parents apologize for their 4 year old who won't sit perfectly still for 5 mins! Were you expecting them to do that? Because I sure wasn't. My reply is "Oh no, they're great. You should see some of my students!" (Don't tell them I say that though, k?!)  ;c)              



                                                                                                                          Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

Post a Comment