Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Daily Dozen (March) // Gainesville Lifestyle Photography

There is this beautiful little blog, well not really little, more like super popular blog that I love to follow called Dear Lizzy. Lizzy being Elizabeth Kartchner of Creative Memories fame. She is gorgeous. Her blog is gorgeous. Her family is gorgeous. Her husband is gorgeous freakin' hilariousSeriously!

Entyways, she is doing a fun little thing called: The Daily Dozen


Photobucket



So I thought that I would participate. :)


Here is my Daily Dozen for March 12th, 2012:



Photobucket

Left to Right:

1. Bible reading on break at work
2. Listening to my iTunes
3. Azaleas blooming outside the office building
4. My nephew stayed with my husband and I last night
5. Tried out this recipe for home freshener found on Pinterest
6. My fat cat Jackson
7. Washing dishes (yes I clean...sometimes :cp )
8. Shrek the Third
9. Watching movies with my nephew
10. Another silly face in the mirror
11. Ceiling fan in the living room
12. Bedtime stories on the Nook with Uncle Kris



So that was fun! Have a very lovely afternoon, evening, day, week, month, year, and life!

XO,

Kim

2 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

  1. Love your photos! I enjoyed taking a look. The Azaleas are beautiful!
    Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Destiny. First time doing the "dozen" thing and loved it!

    ReplyDelete