Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Annelies & Tucker // Wedding Photography // Central Florida

A while back I had the privilege to work with Josh Best of Best Photography FL out of Orlando on one of his weddings. I am grateful for the opportunity that Best Photography gave me and completely thrilled to have been able to shoot this wedding. 

Annelies & Tucker are a beautiful couple who so obviously love each other that they were beaming with it. I loved how they created such a welcome and warm environment for their families and friends. Everything was absolutely stunning down to the smallest detail! Rustic and vintage, this wedding at Cypress House B&B took my breath away.


There were so many lovely moments that I couldn't possibly have narrowed down this photo-heavy post anymore than this! (All images seen here were taken by me.) You can see Best Photography's post here.





2 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

  1. Kim, these are beautiful! I wasn't there but know I feel like I attended the wedding! And had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A while back I had the privilege to work with Josh Best of Best Photography FL out of Orlando on one of his weddings. I am grateful for the opportunity that Best Photography gave me and completely thrilled to have been able to shoot this wedding. www.lovestruckphoto.co.uk

    ReplyDelete