Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jared & Nicole // Gainesville Engagement Session

I have to say that my absolute favorite photo sessions are with couples. (I like that they listen to what you tell them to do, lol!) Mostly though, I love capturing their love.

Jared and I have been friends for a few years now and he is one of the guitarists in the Christian band Already Taken (awesome band BTW!). I have had the lovely privilege of getting to know Nicole this past year. There is no doubt that she is going to be a STUNNING bride. These two really compliment each other and I hope all the best for them and their upcoming marriage.

Most of these pictures were taken at the insanely gorgeous Kanapaha Botanical Gardens.









Photobucket


And a collage just to make it all pretty :)


Photobucket

0 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

Post a Comment