Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Photography Workshop and Model Session // Gainesville Lifestyle Photographer

Last month I attended my first photography workshop. It was held at the Historic Dudley Farms in Newberry. There were three instructors: one each for families, seniors, and wedding portrait photography. There were quite a few participants and it was really great to get to meet other local photographers from the Gainesville area. Not all were professional photogs and that was cool too.

I had a great time and feel that I learned so much even with just one workshop. I believe in being lifetime students and learning all you can to be the best at what you are called to do in your life. I definitely plan on attending other workshops in the future to help hone my skills as a lifestyle photographer.

Dudley Farms is absolutely beautiful and set up in original rustic fashion. You can take tours during the week and the workers are dressed in old time fashion and run the mill and tend the gardens like the farm was run from the early days. I definitely recommend checking it out, so cool.

Here are my favorite shots from the day. Let me just preface this by saying that it was one of the wettest, hottest, and mosquito infested days all summer. The models you see in the photos stuck it out for all of the participants...amazing, seriously!




















































































By the way, did you notice the logo and blog face change? What do you think? Let me know in the comment section below!









0 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

Post a Comment