Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sweethearts Josh & Rachael // Gainesville Lifestyle Photographer

Ah, the season of love...and all that other mushy stuff. How was your Valentine's by the way? Mine wasn't too shabby. We don't usually make a big deal out of this day because our wedding anniversary and the Hubb's birthday is so close to it. We did go out with the some friends for dinner and a drive-in movie. Had a great time despite the cold misty weather that is so rare here in Florida. I'm definitely not complaining about the weather by no means! I love the cold. Seriously. I'm pretty sure I was not created to live in hot humid climates. 

I had a lot of fun at a recent concept shoot that my friend Shannon, from Shannon La'Ree Photography, and I set up last weekend. We had four couples model for us. It was a perfect day in a beautiful park. I will share more soon from that day but here first are my newly engaged friends. I had about 20-30 mins to shoot with them and I am just giddy (yes, i still use this word) over the work that came from it. 

Let me know what you think in the comment section, and if you really love it, Pin It!

































4 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

  1. I love them. Rachael looks stunning. Josh makes her glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures as always. You are the best at capturing emotions! Does that make you an emotional photographer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is my first time on your blog. I love these pictures! The props are so perfect! I found your blog as I was looking for other bloggers in Gainesville. I'll be following along now and just thought I'd say hello!
    -Skye
    www.decemberskye.com

    ReplyDelete