Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mother and Daughter // Gainesville Family Photographer

Wow, it's been way too long since my last post! It has been a crazy summer this year hasn't it? I hope you have been able to stay out of the heat, unless of course you like this scorchin' weather, which then i suggest seeing a doctor. ha ha! ;c) I am definitely a cool weather gal!

I had a great time around Lake Alice and a couple nearby places on campus at the University of Florida with these two lovely ladies. This was a session that finally worked out after dealing with tons of set backs. We even had to push through some weather issues the day of, but patience paid off! Mom and daughter are full of sass and spunk and just plain beautiful. I am so glad I was able to spend this time with them. :c)









































0 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

Post a Comment