Friday, January 24, 2014

Hancock Family // Lifestyle Family Photography // Gainesville, FL

The Hancock Family is near and dear to my heart. They are some of the best people I know, truly. I am privileged to have photographed each part of this family on separate occasions and now finally have smushed them all together for a shoot! (Did you know that smush is not a word?! That's what my spell check is saying anyway. oh. well.) I love how they coordinated their outfits...well done folks. ;) They are just a good looking bunch of people anyway.

We had fun shooting out at the NFRMC Duck Pond. If you haven't had a chance to get out and walk the pond, you really should make plans to do so. It is such a lovely area right across from the mall and certainly a fave spot of mine, especially during the holidays. Anywho, enjoy the gorgeousness that is this family!





0 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

Post a Comment