Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ashlee // Gainesville Senior Portrait Photography

I really love being a photographer. I hope that's obvious to you through my work and the experience you have when we have a portrait session together. Senior photography resides in a special place in my photographer's brain. I love how they know exactly, for the most part, what they want in their pictures. I love that they are willing to experiment with locations and shots. I really love getting to see the child and the adult in them at the same time through my lens. It's such a neat experience.

Meet Ashlee. She just barely hits 5 ft on the height chart. She has a brilliant smile and a fun sassy attitude. We had some fun around Lake Alice and then went over to the fountain in front of the Phillips Center for this shoot. I have another shoot that I will share in coming weeks with her. She is a great model and a pleasure to be around.



































0 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

Post a Comment