Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wedding Season // Lifestyle Photographer Gainesville, FL

September and October have been wedding crazy around here! 3 friends, 3 weddings, 4 weeks. I love weddings but I have to say that it's nice to be on the other side of this season for my friends, seeing them start their married lives together, and looking forward to the holidays. :c) Here are a couple of images that I was able to capture. I was in two of the events, so not the photographer, but a girl's got to have her camera on her. ;c)



Jared & Nicole

You can see their engagement session here.







Rebecca & RJ

You can see their engagement session here.


(This is from a post-wedding bridal session I had today with Rebecca) :c)




Check out Rebecca & RJ's wedding photographers here: Best Photography (btw...love them!)

1 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

  1. Great artical !! Thanks for sharing such a great information with us....Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete