Saturday, January 5, 2013

Favorite // Gainesville Lifestyle Photographer

I went through all of my photo sessions from this past year to see which one was my favorite. Over at Rock The Shot (www.rocktheshotforum.com), they are having a 'favorite of 2012' contest. Below is my submission. I didn't think that I was going to be able to pick any one image. This past year has really been great for KimberlyHartmann Photography and I have had the privilege of photographing amazing people. But there is just something about this session that warms my heart more than the others. It could possibly be the fun we had chasing around these little beauties through a field of flowers. Or the fact that I have been able to watch these girls grow since birth and see them become such great little ladies and friends. Whatever the reason, I choose this image, this moment from that day as my favorite from 2012. I am so excited for what God has in store for me this year and so grateful for how much he has blessed me already.






Rock the Shot

1 Leave a comment. You KNOW you want to.:

  1. Perfect pick! I can't help but smile every time I look at it. That really was an awesome session.

    ReplyDelete